Friday, October 06, 2006

I don't have much

to say today. I'm glad it's Friday. I am working late tonight and tomorrow a little. I'm mad at the swimming association because they notified us swimmers of a swim Saturday, and if I had known earlier, I wouldn't have said "OK" when they asked me to work. I sent them and email, not too nasty, a little.
I need to go diving, hopefully Sunday, and we'll be car shopping this weekend too. (For the OI Girl, not me)

I'm getting ready to get pissed off at a guy at work. He tells my boss things like "Tell Mark to stop by when he gets a chance". He can call me his damn self. I have too much work to do to be running and seeing what he wants while he's playing video games for 55 minutes out of every hour. I am probably not being reasonable in being offended. Maybe he's having technical difficulties with something, but I get the feeling he sit's at his desk and tries to 'issue commands'.
I don't want to get myself all wound up about that so early. I hate it when I feel like this.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm too busy, as usual, but I'm looking forward to the beach and some diving. I don't think I have never gone so long without going to the beach as long as I've been here.

My shirt today is the same color as this text. I used to call it babyshit green, but now I call it wasabi green.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

I've heard of babyshit yellow, but not babyshit green.

so what kind of car is OL Girl thinking about getting? You'll have to post some pics of the experience.

October 06, 2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home