Thursday, December 04, 2008

Grass is not red

Today my Mom and sister arrive. I am supposed to be off, but I'm at work, trying to iron out a few things.
Yesterday was another rough day, where I lost my network, and the audio going from one studio to another. It was quite confusing, as the way it was hooked up could never have worked, although it was working until it quit. In my brain it was like walking outside one morning and all the grass is red, and you say to yourself, 'Something is wrong with my brain, because I know the grass is not red.' That's how I felt, it had been working, but couldn't have. When I reprogrammed the network nodes properly, it worked fine. But not till after we had to cancel the talk show that was on the air.
Really Bad

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindie said...

What??!!! Grass is not red??? What world am I living in?? Lol...

December 04, 2008 9:09 PM  
Blogger Grimm said...

Depends on what kind you are smoking...

(Sorry, I had to go there.)

December 05, 2008 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home