Monday, August 17, 2009

Beach or Diving



It was a good weekend. We didn't dive, but we went to the beach. Our weekend routine seems to bacoming that she wakes up and does her Wii Fitness while I ride my bike to the beach. Then I come back in an hour and we have breakfast and the go to the beach or diving. Sometimes she'll take me shopping till I don't have any more money, then we go to the beach or diving.

Above is an BIG iguana that was roadside on the way home yesterday and a Christmas Tree worm picture I took snorkeling the other day

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics Mark. And to think I almost let my son talk me into buying a tiny little iguana, that would have evntually grown into that huge thing. Yikes.

L

August 17, 2009 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home