Friday, January 14, 2011

Boring

UNIVERSAL BORING MACHINE
Yesterday I posted that it was Wednesday, even though it was Thursday. I really thought it was Wednesday, and the day was half over before I realized my mistake. I even read Diet Cokes Rocks's blog, and thought "It's Thursday there already in New Zealand? Seems kinda early!", but the light bulb never came on. I was kind of surprised nobody here pointed out my error to me.
So now it's Friday. As you can tell by my posts, my life has been pretty boring lately. And as you know, to me, boring is GOOD!

3 Comments:

Blogger redgirl said...

im always a day late. boring is good. means no drama and im over the drama

January 14, 2011 7:42 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Boring is good for me, too. I thought yesterday was Friday almost all day.
And yes, I have a very cool BLACK helmet. LOL!

January 14, 2011 11:03 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

Im always doing 'oh fuck i forgot it's friday posts..monday? you
KNOW it's monday..ha

January 14, 2011 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home