Monday, May 02, 2011

The Final Day of the Abridged Song Challenge

The topic is "A song from your Childhood". When I first heard this song, I decided that Rock N Roll was the music I like, and that I was going to like Rock N Roll forever. This is my first favorite song, Joe Walsh, Rocky Mountain Way. This song has always been very important to me, and is my favorite post on this Abridged version of the Facebook 30 Day Song Challenge.


Video from HERE.

I'm glad this Song Challenge is over, I decided a long time ago not to do "Tags" or "Memes" or any of that crap that people pass around. I saw this song thing and thought it would be a pretty good idea, but I don't think it turned out to be. I don't think this is a representation of my favorite songs. I don't think it is a representation of the songs that I think are the best in the world. I don't think it's a representation of the songs that move me. The songs I picked are the ones that answered the question for that day, and that's about all. Glad I didn't do all 30 days!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Well then I'm glad I didn't do it!
At least it gave you some blog fodder!

May 04, 2011 2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not real crazy about this one...debbie lol

May 04, 2011 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home