Saturday, October 29, 2011

World’s Best Breakfasts

HERE is a link to another blog with 50 breakfasts on it!. YUM. I'm waiting for the wife to wake up so we can have breakfast together and I've picked a few of what I think are the ones I'd like best!

Breakfast in Costa Rica – Gallo Pinto is the standard breakfast fare in Costa Rica. It’s made from black beans, rice, optional soured cream, salsa and a corn tortilla. Costa Ricans will often have a bit of avocado, fried ripe plantain or cold meat on the side.

A Brazilian breakfast - a delicious selection of meats, cheeses and bread is the normal breakfast fare here.

Polish Breakfast – known locally as Jajecznica, a traditional Polish breakfast consists of scrambled eggs covered with slices of custom-made kielbasa and joined by two potato pancakes.

A full English Breakfast – it must have beans, sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, hash browns and toast.

Breakfast in the Dominican Republic – you need to try the mangu. Mangu is made from mashing boiled plantains with butter and either salami, cheese or eggs. Top it off with a hot chocolate and you’ve got yourself some traditional Dominican Republic fare.

Malaysian breakfast – A hot bowl of Mee – noodles mixed with egg, vegetable and tasty spices.

There's a lot more, HERE'S the link again, go check it out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Israeli breakfast!!! Where's the Israeli breakfast?!?!?! Israeli breakfast is sooooooooooooo yummy!

These look really good too though.
:-)

October 29, 2011 11:49 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Lox and bagels and cream cheese?
or Hummus?

October 29, 2011 1:24 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

the Polish breakfast looks like a Czech breakfast..and anyone who starts their day out with beans..deserves to fart all day long.

October 29, 2011 8:08 PM  
Blogger jean said...

They all look good but, I think the Malaysian breakfast is the one I'd pick...if I didn't have to avoid gluten.

October 31, 2011 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home