Friday, April 20, 2012

A Good Feel

This morning HAD a good feel to it, kind of like a holiday smell. Swimming pool and suntan lotion.

Then I came here and found the new Blogger. Why is it so plain? You can't edit your post while uplaoding anymore, you have to sit there and wait. Why do the developers lately seem to make things inferior to the old way?
My insomnia has been kicking big time, night before last I got up at 2:30 and was up till 5. Above is a picture of the sun coming up when I went to bed. Then I slept an hour. Maybe two. Last night wasn't so bad, I got up once for a few minutes. But I woke up with a bad headache. One of the things about the insomnia is that the bed seems so uncomfortable, and the pillow actually causes pain. I can't explain it, it's the insomnia, not the bed.

But I ain't complaining. I have a good feeling about today, and this weekend.

I don't know about this new blogger setup. I might move to Wordpress, or Tumblr. I think Blogger is trying to copy Wordpress, because that's what this looks like, now that you mention it....

6 Comments:

Blogger Shrinky said...

Ach, I don't mind the new tweak Blogger has enforced, in fact I grudgingly quite like it - but it would have been nice to have been given an option as to whether I wanted it or not (shrug).

I can't imagine how you cope on little to no sleep - I'd be as crabby as hell!

April 20, 2012 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Blogger?? haven't notice...all I know it that they won't let me have a header anymore. Took that away. (grrrrrrrrrrrr). and I no longer have a picture of me...took that away....so what's next Blogger?? No wonder you have a headache.

April 20, 2012 8:46 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I haven't noticed anything any more..


try melatonin.

April 20, 2012 4:28 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

When blogger changed their interface, I kept opting to the old one... but then blogger just kept reinstalling the new interface over and over again... so I gave in and am now using it.
But it does annoy me.

Insomnia... sucks. I haven't been able to sleep for 4 nights due to coughing... so awake a lot and I get what you mean about the bed and pillow feeling horrible!

Is your insomnia due to something you can put your finger on? Or do you have no idea why you suffer from it?

April 22, 2012 1:11 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

no idea...

April 23, 2012 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Jim said...

Nice post which the things about the insomnia is that the bed seems so uncomfortable, and the pillow actually causes pain. I can't explain it, it's the insomnia, not the bed. Thanks a lot for posting this article.

June 12, 2012 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home