Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Again

It was a good weekend. We went out for sushi Friday night. The restaurant is weird, with cut-outs in the floor for your feet, and you have to get down and climb in. My back still isn't right after sitting there a few hours.
Football wise, it was an OK weekend, Green Bay and the Jets won, who I wanted. Chicago and Pittsburgh won, who I didn't.

We went and saw the movie Green Hornet in 3D, and it was good. They could have used the 3D part more, there is a lot of potential there.

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I'm a cowboy fan..if they ain't playing I don't give a shit..although I did pick jets and steelers for the super bowl.

January 17, 2011 3:39 PM  
Blogger Nola said...

Just popped in to say Hi !!

January 18, 2011 4:41 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

The games were pretty good, though. I was on the fence about the Jets and the Pats, but am glad the Jets won.

January 18, 2011 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home