Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday, but like a Saturday

Today is Friday, but the Wife has the day off, so it seems like Saturday! I think we're going diving

Last night I went to bed and didn't get up till just now. Normally I wake up at about 3, get up, walk around, maybe listen to a little shortwave, solve all the worlds problems, go back to bed, and wake up, forgetting the solution.

Last night I dreamed I had a little tiny baby, I was holding him in my arms and he was sleeping with his head on my shoulder. I have never had such a dream! He had eyes just like mine!

6 Comments:

Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

What a nice dream!

September 30, 2011 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that was a sweet dream. Perhaps deep down you'd like to have a baby...well not YOU, but you and wifey...debbie :o)

September 30, 2011 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bout time for a baby dont you think old buddy!

September 30, 2011 3:49 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

oooh, that would be wonderful..a little baby..think of teaching him or her to swim, surf, dive, be a fish...wow...

October 01, 2011 9:17 AM  
Blogger jean said...

See? I knew you had a soft spot for sweet things...like dogs, cats, babies...

October 01, 2011 11:20 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Interesting... either you want a baby, or there is one already on the way?

October 01, 2011 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home