Saturday, September 24, 2011

Maybe I spend too much time on Facebook

I sometimes wish Blogger had a like button like Facebook. There's a lot of times I really like someones comment, and there seems to be an automatic reaction to press the Like button, even when there isn't one. Heck, most of the time, people leave comments more entertaining than my post in the first place!
I'm not saying Blogger should try to be more like FB, not at all, no way, no how It's just that when I read something I really like, I sometimes wish there was a Like button, to let others know I liked what I read.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you silly goose! just write:

"I like" ~ MarkD60

September 24, 2011 7:07 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yeah, it is kind of nice to have the quick option of just sort of acknowledging.

September 24, 2011 1:30 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

See/ Right now I wish I could press the button!

September 24, 2011 2:33 PM  
Blogger Jihan said...

there is the google like version, here is tutorial link from blogger buzz on how to do it
http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/06/add-1-button-to-your-blog.html

September 24, 2011 4:49 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i agree..I spend too much time on facebook.

September 25, 2011 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home