Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Not The Caped Crusader

Yesterday, I got soaked on my scooter in the rain. I could tell it was raining "over there" and tried to ride my way out of it, but didn't make it. I got hit by such a wall of water that I didn't have time to put on my raincoat till I was already soaked. When I did get it on, the zipper broke from the bottom to the top, and the only thing holding it on was the metal piece that slides up and down, zipping and unzipping. It looked like I was wearing a cape, with my big ol fat belly sticking out.

In order to preserve the delightful image you have from this, I will not be posting a photo today.

3 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

I know. Those are the kind of things that make for a splediferous day.

September 28, 2011 9:33 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Dude, I would have paid good money to see a photo of that! lol
I had a scooter once and never got wet, lucky me.

September 28, 2011 2:25 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

wussy

October 01, 2011 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home