Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Slept Late

I slept late
I woke up at 2:30, back to bed at 5, laid there wide awake, not tired.
Then I woke up at eight with a note from The Wife which said, among other things, that I was snoring!
Nah, I don't snore!

Here it is raining, been raining for days. This is what happens at the end of hurricane season, then it moves away and becomes a tropical storm.

I don't have anything to post about. I'm working on my second cup of coffee, which isn't too good, I'll be glad when this particular bag is gone.

Below is a picture of our 6 feral cats enjoying a late afternoon meal, from left to right is: Leroy, BTK, Al, Little One, Goldie and Shadow. Only Goldie and Shadow let us pet them.
Leroy is the one we thought got hit by a car, but it wasn't him.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...first and foremost, that's the wife? Scha-WING! I wouldn't be sleeping late.

I also have those days. Just nothing to say really, just soaking it in. so I can understand that....

October 05, 2011 2:35 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

Goddess bless you for taking care of her cats.

October 05, 2011 7:13 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Oh yeah, I can tell those kitties are very feral. Especially with you standing over them and taking photos. A wife knows, you know, if you snore. :)

October 08, 2011 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home